At The Public Sentence we believe:
• if a job’s worth doing it’s worth doing well;
• our relationship with clients should be governed by trust and transparency;
• the worker deserves their wages—we charge a professional price and pay team members accordingly;
• we are not in dire (financial) straits—if you can get good work done overseas by people in need, then please do so;
• it’s an unjust world and the majority are doing it tough; we give away 10% of our takings to global aid and development.